MicroZone has many unique features and benefits, which are listed below. For a more detailed list please see our MicroZone manuals or feel free to contact us.
- Self-adjusting, smarter control.
- 0-100% variable power output.
- Programmable temperature ramp.
- Room temperature compensation.
- Easy installation.
- Soft Start ramps power up slowly to reduce demands on generators and save money.
- Compact, rugged, easy to use.
- Control is protected against transient voltage spikes, thermal overload, and short circuits in heating devices.
- Corrosion and water resistant housings.
- Lower electrical costs by 30% or more.
- Reduce pre-wean death.
- Extended equipment life.
- Reduce labor costs.
- Save time.
- MicroZone pays for itself in 12-18 months, on average.
- May be able to receive rebates from utility company.
- Qualifies for Federal Grant Program.
- Soft Start feature saves an estimated 11% on monthly demand charges to electric bill.
Rows of heat lamps controlled by MicroZone at a nursery
Piglets sleeping under a MicroZone controlled heat lamp in a hover