For over a decade HerdStar has been providing innovative technology to both the industrial and agricultural markets. HerdStar has partnered with companies all over the United States and has started spreading across the world! We are based out of Mankato, Minnesota, and have recently expanded into our new office.
To bring innovative technology to both Agricultural and Industrial enterprises. We create technology that is used as an asset to maximize operational savings and management efficiencies. By partnering with our customers, we are able to provide reliable, cost effective products and superior customer service.
- To provide customer service that will exceed expectations.
- We will continue to create innovative technology in all aspects of our business.
- We will continue to bring reliable and cost effective products to our customers.
- While completing these goals we will remain ethical and trustworthy.
- We will continue to progress, grow, and be a leader in the industry.
- To create unique products that fill a need.
- 2001- Novonix is founded to develop proprietary embedded controls for the livestock industry.
- 2002- HerdStar is founded as a livestock technology company.
- 2002- Novonix releases the first MicroZone heat lamp and heat mat control system.
- 2003- HerdStar releases the first version of the GF Pro Software.
- 2003- The first sorting scale controls are released.
- 2006- Novonix and Herdstar merge.
- 2006- MicroZone wins the New Product of the Year award at the World Pork Expo.
- 2007- HerdStar releases the BinTrac bin weighing system.
- 2007- HerdStar expands into a larger facility.
- 2008- BinTrac wins the New Product of the Year award at the World Pork Expo.
- 2009- Signed on Pesco as Sales and Marketing Reps for BinTrac line.
- 2009- Released new interfaces for Poultry Layer House Controls.
- 2010- Introduced new BinTrac Angle Iron and Tube leg adapters.
- 2010- Introduced Lightning Warranty for BinTrac Loadcells.
- 2010- HerdStar expands into its new office.
- 2011- Introduced new I-Beam Cross Bar adapter for retrofitting to existing I-Beam bin structures.
- 2011- Setup South Korea BinTrac Dealer.
- 2012- First BinTrac installation in Japan.
- 2012- The magazine, Minnesota Enterprise, writes a feature story on HerdStar’s international growth.
- 2012- Introduced BinTrac Breeder Control.
- 2013- HerdStar expands warehouse and manufacturing areas.
- 2017 – MSRC aquires GF PRo Vision software from Herdstar.